If you are already certified in Coaching and NLP, it will not be necessary for you to take Level 1.
If you are qualified, when you book and pay for Level 2 simply attach your certifications accordingly and submit details of at least 30 sessions that you have conducted when you book and pay. You will become an HPR Student Practitioner well done!
During this time we will launch numerous courses to both uplift your skill and help you with your business
If you are not yet qualified in NLP and coaching you would purchase Level 1 and complete the online programme and follow the process below.
1 . As part of the purchase of the first programme you will be required to accept the terms and conditions of becoming part of the Human Performance Revolution and will operate under HPR logo and brand you represent, alongside your own company logo.
2. Once you have completed the training, you will receive a license to practice for which a yearly fee is due.
Level 1 Basic (Associate Level)
1 . Once this is complete simply supply copies of at least 30 coaching sessions you have conducted, with client feedback forms, with details of the clients that we could contact.. All of these can be uploaded when you book and pay for the second level.
2. Pay your yearly license fee.
3. You are now an Associate practitioner well done!
Level 2 Advanced (Practitioner Level)
1. Once you have completed the online Level 2 program we would ask that you complete 20 one on one sessions with client feedback forms, to cement your skill and submit these to us, along with details of the clients that we could contact.
2. Congratulations! You are at the beginning of your practitioner journey.
3. You will now be assigned a Coach
4. The Next step is to apply for certification as a consultant – this would require that you complete a project and provide us with the results of your project references and video footage.
5. The coach will give you detailed feedback to help you with future assignments. Should you be competent, you will receive your Practitioner certification. If not, don’t worry, once you have received the feedback, we will ask that you run another assignment making the necessary adjustments.
6. Pay your license fee and you are away!
7. Once you have run for a year in the role of certified consultant you can apply to become a teacher, should this be a journey that you would like to follow.
Level 3 Teacher (Teacher Level)
1. You will then complete a teacher training programme
2. Once this is complete, we will ask you to complete a program and complete the associated assessment.
3. You will be required then to run a programme and will be provided with detailed feedback, during the program so as to make any adjustments needed.
4. If you have demonstrated your competence you will be qualified as a Teacher.
5. If not don’t worry you will be required to run another program.
6. Once we have verified your competence as a teacher you are ready to pay your yearly license fee and start training students!